Sand and gravel crushers are often used for gravel crushing, gravel refers to a loose mixture of sand and gravel, composed of rock fragments and cement. The composition of the rock is mainly quartz and feldspar, which are related to the surrounding environment of the production area or the type of rock exposed in the upper reaches of the river; the common cements in the rock are calcareous, siliceous, iron, mud, etc.
Natural gravel are generally obtained by sieving directly from natural sand and gravel resources. The machine-made sand and gravel are obtained through mining and crushing, screening, and shaping of the ore.
People usually refer to sand and gravel from rivers, mountains, seas, etc. as river sand, mountain sand and sea sand, or collectively referred to as natural sand. It is a natural mineral resource. With the increase in the use of buildings, roads, bridges and infrastructure, as well as the reduction of natural sand and gravel resources and environmental protection and restrictions on mining, mining has been used as the main source of machine-made sand and gravel in recent years.
The minerals commonly used in machine-made sands are: magmatic rock, sedimentary rock, and metamorphic rock.
- Magmatic rocks are divided into: basalt, andesite, trachyte, rhyolite, granite, syenite, diorite, gabbro, and peridot;
- Sedimentary rocks are divided into: conglomerate, sandstone, siltstone, limestone, and dolomite;
- Metamorphic rocks are divided into: marble, quartzite, gneiss, horn shale, serpentinite.
The ores of different mines have different physical and chemical properties.
The role of sand and gravel in construction and infrastructure
Sand and gravel is the basic material in the national economic construction, mainly used for basic engineering, concrete, mortar and corresponding products, and is the foundation of construction, highway, railway, bridge, municipal engineering, water conservancy engineering, hydropower engineering, nuclear power plant engineering, airport, wharf, etc. Aggregate materials that are both indispensable and irreplaceable for facility construction. At present, cement concrete is the largest and most widely used in engineering construction, followed by asphalt concrete, which uses less polymer concrete.
Types of gravel crusher
Due to the different properties of sand and gravel, there are many types of gravel crushers available for crushing, such as cone crushers, impact crushers, hammer crushers, mobile crushers, fine crushers, composite crushers, double roll crushers, etc., different styles of sand and gravel crushers have different processing effects, each with its own strengths and characteristics.
Process flow of sand and gravel crusher production line
The large stones pass through the silo, and are evenly fed into the primary crushing (heavy hammer impact crusher) by the vibrating feeder for coarse crushing, and the coarsely crushed stones are sent to the secondary crushing (hammer crusher) by the belt conveyor. Carry out further crushing; the finely crushed stones are sent to the vibrating screen by a belt conveyor for screening, and two finished materials are screened out. The stones that meet the particle size requirements are sent to the finished product pile by the finished belt conveyor; the stones that do not meet the particle size requirements The material returned by the belt conveyor is sent to the secondary crushing to be crushed again.
After being crushed again, the stone material is sent to the next process by the conveyor belt for screening with a vibrating screen, forming a closed circuit for multiple cycles. The particle size of the finished product can be combined and classified according to the needs of users. In order to protect the environment, auxiliary dust removal equipment can be equipped.
- Feeding system: The feeder is also called the feeder, which is generally responsible for the uniform and quantitative delivery of the sand and gravel material in the crushing process, and the orderly progress of the production line. The common feeder is a vibrating feeder.
- Crushing sand making system: This system is for the entire sand production line. The quality of our products is mostly reflected in this. There can be multiple different crushing sand making equipment, PC hammer crushers and double-rotor sand making machine is more commonly used, and our sand and gravel production efficiency is more efficient.
- Screening system: This system is the tail treatment of the sand and gravel production line. We screen the crushed sand and gravel to obtain minerals of different particle sizes and textures to prepare for our different industry requirements for sand. Commonly used screening machines include linear vibrating screen and circular vibrating screen.
Common sand and gravel crusher production line equipment matching
Since the production line is customized according to user requirements, the equipment equipped is also not fixed. The following are several common collocations:
180 tons/hour sand and gravel crushing production line configuration
The fixed stone production line has an output of 180 tons per hour, and the finished material is 10-20mm, 5-10mm
800 tons/hour sand and gravel production line configuration
The fixed stone production line has an output of 800 tons per hour, 6 types of finished products, and is equipped with a sand washing machine.
Configuration equipment: PF1520 impact crusher, PF1820 impact crusher, PE1200x1500 jaw crusher, sand making machine, 600X150 vibrating feeder, vibrating screen (3 sets), B1600x28 conveyor, B1000x15m conveyor, etc.
Mobile sand and gravel crusher production line 200 tph configuration
The mobile sand and gravel crusher production line has an output of 200 tons per hour, with 3 specifications of finished materials, 0-10mm, 10-20mm, 20-30mm
Configuration equipment: mobile crusher, B800x14m belt conveyor, B1000x9.5m belt conveyor, B800x15m belt conveyor, 1.5kw iron separator (optional), 2.2kwYB6540 belt conveyor