Applied materials: Pebbles, Granite, Basalt, Limestone, Quartzite, Diabase, River stone, Gravel, Minerals, Construction Waste, Iron Ore, Gold Mine, etc.
Applications: Sand and gravel field, Mining, Coal mining, Concrete mixing station, Dry powder mortar, Power plant desulfurization, Quartz sand, etc.
Related equipment: Double Stage Crusher VSI Sand Making Machine Single Cylinder Cone Crusher
If you want to learn more about our crusher and beneficiation equipment, Leave a Message!
Jaw crusher is mainly used for medium-sized crushing of various ores and bulk materials. The jaw crusher is divided into coarse and fine crushing. The jaw crusher series products are complete in specifications. The feeding size of the jaw crusher is 125mm ~ 1200mm, which is a more suitable equipment for primary crushing. Not only can crush stone, other brittle materials, various rocks, ores, glass, limestone, bricks, tiles, coal, gypsum and other brittle materials can be effectively broken. The jaw crusher is a versatile equipment with many models and reasonable prices, which is well received by many customers.
Wearing parts service life of Jaw crusher
The service life of the vulnerable parts of jaw crusher is of greatconcern to many customers. Fodamon manufacturer takes the user’s demandas the starting point of production, pursues the quality, and makesgreat efforts in the manufacture of jaw crusher. The wear-resistant highmanganese steel is used in the movable and fixed lining plates. Formore materials and service life, please refer to the table below foryour reference. (Note: The actual service life depends on theindividual)
Learn more about Stone crushing production line 30-500 tph
Diesel small jaw crusher
The Crushing form of this series Jaw Crusher is driven-squeezing style. Its working principle is: Motor drives belt and belt pulley, makes moving jaw up and down through eccentric shaft. When the moving jaw is up, the angle between lining plate and moving jaw becomes large, and this will push moving jaw plate close to the fixed jaw plate. During this process, the material is crushed and ground, thus the crushing will be done. When the moving jaw is down, the angle between lining plate and moving jaw becomes small, the moving jaw plate will leave the fixed jaw plate on account of the effect of pulling bar and spring, and then the crushed material will be discharged from the lower opening of the crushing room. With the motor continuously rotating and the material periodically crushed and discharged by the crusher, the mass production can be realized.
The belt and belt pulley of jaw crusher are driven by a motor, and the movable jaw moves up and down via eccentric shaft. The angle between fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller when the movable jaw runs down, then the materials are crushed into pieces, it becomes bigger when the movable jaw runs up.
The price of jaw crusher is related to quality,and different type,the service.Now the cone crusher has sold well in more than twenty provinces and cities in China, including tens of countries and regions in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, and Oceania.Our company takes in persons of ability and gives training to the staffs annually to their quality and skill to meet the development of the company.
How to install and test run the jaw crusher ?
1. Jaw crusher needs to be installed in a place sheltered from rain, do not place in the open.
2. The motor should be installed behind the jaw crusher ,the rotation direction must be done according to the requirement, and may not reverse.
3. Due to the vibration of jaw crusher is large at work so the machine should be installed on the concrete foundation. In order to reduce vibration, noise and influence towards the nearby building and structure, it shall place hardwood pad, rubber belt or other damping materials between crusher and concrete foundation.It should set aside discharge trough on foundation. The discharge trough should be laid a layer of metal plate and have enough angle of inclination(should depend on the liquidity of material, shall not be less than 50 Â°), to avoid blocking the successful eduction of broken product.
4. The size of discharge opening should be adjusted according to the product particle size.
When adjust, it should loosen the T bolts and taut spring firstly.Use bolts from the top prop the adjust base, insert or take out some corresponding gaskets, then return the bolts from the top, the adjust base under the action of weight press to frame ear seat, at the same time press the gaskets group on together. Since then, adjusting spring strain degree to ensure that the toggle plate clings with toggle plate pad when the machine works. Spring stress levels shall be set at the stage that can eliminate the noise between toggle plate and toggle plate pad but not easily fall off at work, finally it is advisable that lock the adjust base.
5. The coordination and management between jaw crusher and other equipments should be in favor of the assembly line working, ensure the working face without congestion.
6. In order to make the transportation of raw material and finished product convenient, it is better to use the mechanization transportation equipment for feeding and discharging materials.
7. Before commissioning, tighten the screws up and connecting parts, check the lubrication conditions.
8.Firstly using human power move the pulley to confirm the running is unimpeded. Then do the test without loading. In two hours it must not have impact, noise, seal leakage and pulley swing and shafts loose etc.. Temperature rise of Bearing should not more than 35 degrees, if discover any problems it must immediately stop the machine and do inspection.
9. Users should test the jaw crusher with load by 10 hours and adopted second hard ore. If there is no above problems and the temperature rise of bearing is not more than 70 degrees, then it can be put into production.
Technical parameter of Jaw Crusher
|Type(MODEL)||Feed opening(mm)||Max feeding size(mm)||Adjusting range of discharge opening(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Rotation speed of eccentric shaft(r/min)||Motor power(kw)||Total weight(t)||Dimensions(LxWxH)(mm)|
Note: This is just reference. Please contact us to get suitable solution and competitive price.